Smarter Faster Better: The Transformative Power of Real Productivity: Charles Duhigg: 9780812983593: Amazon.com: Books
Increase Your Productivity and Reclaim Your Life | Building a StoryBrand
- "Create Mental Models to Take Charge of Your Day
- Maintain an Inner Locus of Control
- Change the Way You Make To-Do Lists (only 3 top items!)
- Link Unpleasant Activities to a Deep Aspiration
- View Your Choices as Experiments"
- 'To motivate yourself, you must believe you have autonomy over your actions and surroundings.
- “People who are particularly good at managing their attention are in the habit of telling themselves stories all the time.”
- “Experiments have shown that people with SMART goals are more likely to seize on the easiest tasks, to become obsessed with finishing projects, and to freeze on priorities once a goal has been set.”
- “Good decision making is contingent on a basic ability to envision what happens next.”
- “Innovation becomes more likely when old ideas are mixed in new ways.”'