"journaling is the master tool
there's so much research on journaling as a tool for clearing your mind"
every 30 days just sit down and answer these five questions
- Where am I right now
- what are my wins from the last 30 days
- what are main 3 goals for the next 30 days
- main 3 goals for the next 12 months
- main 3 goals for the next 3 years
- Robert Brault (quoting Hindu scripture The Bhagavad Gita)
goal: "one key outcome" => reverse engineer the path to it
"If you've got more than three priorities, you have none." - Jim Collins
"success is about taking 20 steps in one direction
whereas busyness is about taking one step in 20 different directions"
FREE ebook: The Gap an the Gain
Amazon.com: The Gap and The Gain: The High Achievers' Guide to Happiness, Confidence, and Success eBook : Hardy, Benjamin, Sullivan, Dan: Kindle Store
Post a Comment