- What are your five most important values in life?
- What are your three most important goals in life, right now?
- What would you do, how would you spend your time, if you learned today that you only had six months to live?
- What would you do if you won a million dollars cash, tax free, in the lottery tomorrow
- What have you always wanted to do, but been afraid to attempt?
- What do you most enjoy doing? What gives you your greatest feeling of self-esteem and personal satisfaction?
- What one great thing would you dare to dream if you knew you would not fail?
For you to develop sufficient desire to develop Time Power, you must be intensely motivated.
By gaining two productive hours each day, you can transform your personal and working life.
Two more productive hours, out of the eight hours that you spend at work each day, is the equivalent of at least a 25 percent increase
When you leverage the power of time management, you will have a greater sense of control over your work and your personal life.
The more skilled you become at managing your time, the happier and more confident you will feel.
You will have more time for your family and your personal life as you get your time and your life under control.
Task: Figure out how you can add two hours of productivity to your day. Make a schedule of your day and find where you can squeeze two hours of time out for maximum efficiency.
Just as self-discipline is the key to success, the lack of self-discipline is the major cause of failure, frustration, under-achievement, and unhappiness in life. It causes us to make excuses and sell ourselves short.
.two biggest enemies of success, happiness and personal fulfillment, are first the Path of Least Resistance, and second, the Expediency Factor.